Go to the new version of this page at https://docs.gmetri.com/metaverse/integrations/adding-a-chatbot
A chatbot allows you to interact with users. GMetri platform allows experience creators to add third-party chat bots to the XR experiences.
This simple experience demonstrates chatbot integration on GMetri.
- This sample experience is available to all here.
- We use Landbot.io as the external service for the chatbot in this tutorial, but you can use any chatbot of your choice.
Get The Embed Code For The Chatbot
- Copy the code provided by the chatbot service.
Add The Embed Code in the editor
- Head over to the editor.
- Click on the
gear iconin the bottom of the Right Bar.
- Paste the embed code in the
Custom Scripttext area.
- That's it! It's now time to test our chatbot right in the experience. You can do that by clicking the green
Playbutton in Right bar.
- A QR Code will appear. You can view the experience either on your mobile by scanning the QR code, or by opening the experience in a new tab.