AR Viewer can show interactive 3D models in your surroundings. This is a mobile only feature.
For devices that don't support AR, we fallback to showing a 3D model on a plain background (instead of your surroundings)
After entering AR mode, move your device to start tracking a surface to place the 3D model.
- Mobile Devices: All Android devices supporting ARCore and all Apple devices running iOS 12+.
- Non-mobile devices: Fallback to showing a 3D Model on a plain background.
After placing 3D model:
- To adjust size: Use two fingers (pinch-to-zoom)
- To move: Click and drag the base of the model
- To rotate: Touch and drag on Android, use two fingers to rotate on iOS.
Then AR Viewer should