Lights illuminate other elements in a scene. Different types of lights have different type of affect on other elements.
There are 3 different types of lights that are available for use.
- Ambient - All elements are illuminated equally
- Point - This light is emitted from a single point in all directions. A common use is to replicate light emitted from a lightbulb.
- Directional - This light is emitted in a specific direction towards a target element.
- Intensity: Strength of the light. Applicable for all types of lights.
- Color: Color of the emitted light. Applicable for all types of lights.
- Fall off: Maximum range of the light. Applicable only for point light.
- Transform: Position of the light in 360 space. Applicable only for point and directional light.
- Target Object: Target element for light. Applicable only for directional light.