The unique power of immersive environments is this feeling of presence, the feeling you’re really there with another person, or in another place. Seeing things in context immediately makes us understand more. Seeing is believing, and VR makes you live the experience, drastically reducing cognitive loads. The introduction of VR in Real Estate has made this all the more true.
As said by Jerry Gregoire, CIO – Dell, “Customer Experience is the Next Competitive Battleground”.
Customers can experience XR with or without your sales teams, standardizing the buying experiences across multiple modes. Voice enabled, feature rich interfaces make it engaging for the customers and make the features of your property simple to understand.
XR can help you create a one-stop sales platform for multi-property real estate developers. An experience that brings together all your properties across geographies types and user personas in VR Real Estate. Start with One Project and Expand to Others – One Project at a Time.
Building a Real Estate VR Tour to engage your customers
- Instead of a sales focused experience, create immersive liveable experiences that are not sales-y in nature, and set you apart from the noise.
- You can start by highlighting the fact that you have the best views with beautiful 360 scapes with spatial audio, speaking about the advantages of the neighborhood, and your premium property.
- Drone shoots can be set up which will shoot from 30 meters, 60 meters and 100 meters, at an affordable price.
- Create a VR model apartment for your property.
- Connect to your CRM, and get live availability of units, and also integrate the ability to book a unit.
- A customized, trackable link for every client who walks in to the sales office, or reaches you through the website.
- Keep the client engaged after the first meeting / introduction with VR real estate
- Impress the customer with a custom nameplate
- Gauge the interest based on how much the link is being viewed
- See what category he is interested in, based on the usage. Ex. 3BHK vs Penthouse vs Duplex
- Make the VR real estate experience work on all devices
- Oculus Go / Rift / HTC Vive or any mainstream VR/AR headset - Apt for your sales offices, and for offline engagement activities
- PC / Laptop / Smartphone on your website or shared simply via WhatsApp / SMS - For online engagement at the user's convenience
All of the above features are readily available on GMetriXR to create Real Estate Virtual Reality Tour. GMetri also offers the natural ability to create modules in a language of your choice, and advanced features like sentiment analysis from speech, text-to-speech convertors etc. are a part of our toolkit.
Introducing VR in Real Estate to engage customers clearly brings with it a wide array of benefits. Start the journey today, you can request a callback here.